Sunday, January 26, 2014

Freeze Motion

 I threw the cup full of tea up into the air while simultaneously trying to capture a photo of the liquid. I think I was content with this photo because, even though the liquid is on the side of the cup rather than above it where i had originally wanted it, I think it adds a cool uniqueness with the shape and the positioning.
 similar to the above photo, I captured the liquid while it was falling. I like the focused foreground and the blurred background in this photo as well as the lighting on the tea bag.
I like this photo because it looks like she is floating. Her left hand adds delicacy to her figure and i like the leading lines, rule if thirds in the background, and the shadows. 
I like this photo because of the shadow. The hair is frozen in such an unusual way and it is seen from two perspectives: on the person and on the wall. I also like the lighting on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment