Tuesday, January 21, 2014

motion



The subject was moving and doing things with her face such as fixing her glasses and i like how you can see all of the things she was doing as if she had multiple limbs and was doing them all at once..

The models were both moving their arms and bodies.

The model was spinning and I like how the legs overlap in the middle and similar to the above photos, you can see the many movements of the legs.

The model was walking and i like how you can see the feet. This photo sort of reminds me of a "time gone by" photo, for lack of a better phrase.

The model was still as I walked closer to her. I did the same this as the photo below but instead of a rapid movement toward the model, it was slow, so you could see the camera progressing in more frames. 

The model was still and then I rapidly went up to the model with my camera. i like how you can see the model from a distance and then faintly see the facial features of her.

I like how this person looks like a wave, when really it is just a blurred person dragged out into lines. I moved my camera vertical to get this wave effect.

I like the dress in this photo where the model bent over. The leg is standing out because it was in the same position for the entirety of the open shutter. Also, I don't know why but i like the light.


No comments:

Post a Comment