Thursday, January 9, 2014

silhouettes


This photo was taken at the beach around sunset and the bright colorful yet simple background serves as an amazing backdrop to intensify the black silhouette. I like how the subject is off to the side rather than in the center and I like the reflection on the wet sand and water of the sky. 


I like the composition in this photo because it's geometrical and different. The silhouette of the hands look like they are reaching for something in the sky.


I really like that this silhouette is made with 2 different hands that conjoined into one subject. 

I really like the silhouette of the earring because its delicacy is enhanced with the clear contrast with the background. I like how it is complimented by the outline of the model's face. 

The silhouette of the shrivels leaves is sharpened with the blurred background and intensifies the outline. 
I like how in this photo you can see the greenery that adds color the shadow and the cement. Also, I think it is interesting how the shadow on the cement disrupts the straight lines of the squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment